- The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life By Alice Schroeder
- Steve Jobs by Isaac Walterson
- Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life By Gary John Bishop
- The Art of War – Sun Tzu
- The Millionaire Next Door By Thomas J. Stanley
want to hang on to your money and know how to build generational wealth? This book has some answers. It also can help you identify a great ideal client in my opinion.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
negotiating at it’s best
- Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- CUES: MASTER THE SECRET LANGUAGE OF CHARISMATIC COMMUNICATION by Vanessa van edwards
- CAPTIVATE: THE SCIENCE OF SUCCEEDING WITH PEOPLE by vanessa van edwards
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- iWOZ by Steve Wozniak with Gina Smith
- BLOW: How a Small-Town Boy Made $100 Million with the Medellín Cocaine Cartel and Lost It All by Bruce Porter
- If You’re Not First, You’re Last: Sales Strategies to Dominate Your Market and Beat Your Competition By Grant Cardone
- The History of Money by Jack Weatherford
- Willpower Doesn’t Work: Discover the Hidden Keys to Success by Benjamin Hardy
- Winfluence by Jason Falls
- The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
- Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
- Building a Storybrand by Donald Miller
A personal favorite of mine to build your brand. This is some of the best sales process info I have ever heard. I am probably partial to storytelling because of my film school background but it really works!
- Traction by Gino Wickman
This is a masterpiece in how to operate your business. It takes many of my favorite and most informative books and gives you the actual plan to lay them out and implement them all to move your business forward successfully.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Miracle morning by Hal Elrod – routines and planning matter!
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALS Lead and WIn by Jocko WIllink
Leadership from the top down with an accountability at the top for the bottoms failure. A great book and way of leading your team.
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
Knowing your numbers isn’t just about your business. You have to control your personal finances too. Set a budget and stick to it.
- Playing To Win – Roger Martin and A.G. Lafley
- High Performance Habits By Brendon Burchard
- The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
Get your company up and running 101.
- The Richest Man In Babylon By George Samuel Clason
Classic wealth building strategies that stand the test of time.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People By Dale Carnegie
a true classic. Learn how to truly listen to people.